Indicative fees and charges
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative. Your fees will depend on your eligibility for government funding or a concession rate, and the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Priori Learning (RPL). Our Indicative fees lists show fees that are:
- Based on the full possible study plan of units, including the recommended electives
- Based on full time study in 2019
- Charged at the government funded rate for over 18 years of age students
- Based on unit electives designed to meet localised industry demand for skills
- Made up of course fees and resource fees, or RPL fees. Course fees are the cost of your tuition, while resource fees pay for consumables provided to you to aid your study (such as printing and paper). You may also be required to purchase text books or equipment that are not part of our tuition or resource fees.
Fees may vary between students and between educational providers. Other charges may apply.
Visit our Fees and payment options page for more information.
Call 1800 001 001 to get a more accurate fee indication based on your eligibility and study plan before applying.
VET Student Loans
Selected courses are VET Student Loan eligible courses.
A VET Student Loan creates a debt that must be repaid to the Commonwealth and is only available to students who are eligible.
To find out if you are eligible or to see the list of eligible courses visit our Student Loans page.
Selected courses are available to International students for full time study only.
Fees, charges, available locations, applications and enrolment procedures for International students are different to those for students who have Australian permanent residency.
For more information or to find a course visit the TAFE International WA website.
Apprenticeships and traineeships
Fees for apprenticeships and traineeships are charged at a rate per nominal hour of study.
This means that your fees will vary depending on the units you study as part of your training plan.
Apprentices and trainees are liable to pay for their own fees but some industrial agreements (awards) dictate that employers are required to reimburse their apprentice upon receipt of satisfactory progress. An employer may also opt to pay on behalf of the apprentice or trainee.
For more information visit our Apprenticeships and traineeships page.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) enrolments are charged at $3.25 per nominal hour of study.
No concession fees apply to RPL enrolments. Refer to the institutional or apprenticeship/traineeship fee lists for an indicative RPL course fee.